View Single Post
Writer/Teacher

Garage
Send a message via AIM to CJFusco
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow&rusty View Post
They look easy to work on and I think maintaining them is no more difficult than the same generation BMW \ Mercedes many of us have cut our teeth on.

Some specific parts might be spendy, but there is great forum and online camaraderie to ease ownership....

My dear Dad always wanted one for years and years, but was too cheap to buy one (even at less than $20k), so now he drives a Hyundai Elantra

You live once do it!
What are the popular online forums? I'd be interested in lurking for awhile to see what I could learn...
Current Stable: Black 07 Porsche Cayman S: FabSpeed Maxflo Exhaust; VividRacing ECU Tune; IPD Competition Plenum; 997GT3 Throttle Body; De-Snork'd.2011 Acura MDX. 2008 Mazda 3. Gone But Not Forgotten:Garnet Red 86 Porsche 951("The Purple Pig"). Silver 09 Mini Cooper S ("Mighty Mouse"). Alpine White 83 Porsche 944 ("Alpine Wolf"). Guards Red 84 Porsche 944. Green 97 Volvo 850 Wagon ("The Viridian Falcon").
Old 04-22-2018, 05:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)