View Single Post
Work in Progress

Garage
Pat Iím sorry about your loss. Sound like you and your dad were close. Iím the same and my dad got me into this mess as well.

Whatís the timeframe your trying to get this done?

Itís not the best option but you could just take it apart and replace the head studs and put it back together.

How far of a drive is it to deals gap? My car ran fine with a broken head stud for a couple years. I didnít know it was broken until I started taking the engine apart. I knew it had bad leak down numbers on one cylinder, but it drove fine. I drove it from North Carolina to philly with the broken head stud.

Personally Iíd advise you to take your time and build it right. Enjoy the process, talk to people here and figure out what you want to do. Chris at TurboKraft helped me a lot on my build. I appreciated his guidance a lot. Deals gap will be there. And I hear itís awesome in the fall.

What shop would you have do the engine build?

Rich
Old 05-03-2018, 08:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)