Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > 101 Projects Discussion Forum: BMW 3-Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Motorsports-Group

BMW Roundel E30,E36 Quaife Differential LSD

Hello, thank you for looking at my add. I have a new Quaife QDF2N available. New in the box in Jupiter, FL. Information on unit below. Priced at $1625.00, from Quaife is over $1700.00. Will fit other models as well; 325i,525i,535i,633CSI,635CSI,735i. E28,E30,E34,E36

Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for BMW 325i E30 is suitable for BMW 325i models in model year E30. A direct replacement for the standard BMW open differential, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential transforms your car’s performance.

Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the BMW 325i E30 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation.

The BMW 325i E30 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle, like a conventional LSD. Rather, the BMW 325i E30 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel across the axle, to a constantly varying degree, and never locks.

The BMW 325i E30 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential has many benefits over a standard open differential, including maximising traction and minimizing wheelspin, eliminating torque steer and snatching in front wheel drive cars compared to conventional LSD units, and a maintenance-free design which retains the standard oil lubrication.

The BMW 325i E30 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential is proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use, and is produced from Corus steel billets, and is CAD designed and CNC machined, then inspected to ISO 9001 standards.

With over 370 applications, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential is second to none. Accept no imitations!

Email me for shipping to your area.
derrickorberg@yahoo.com

Search: qdf2n - Quaife Engineering

Last edited by one350z; 10-19-2010 at 05:54 AM..
Old 10-19-2010, 05:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
differential , e28 , e30 , e34 , e36