View Single Post

We have 3 weiner dogs , two are 15 the other is 13 . The two 15 year olds can't see or hear very well and the 13 year old is partially paralyzed in the rear legs but can hear/see fine . Of the three the female ( 15 year old ) I swear can read the clock ! My wife normally feeds the pack and the female specifically can go from being in a coma on the couch to waking up and start barking for food ! We generally feed them around 5:00 AM and 4:00 PM and have basically since we have had them . The female will start her routine within 15 minutes plus/minus EVERY DAY of those times and has for the past 13 years we have had her........... like clockwork every day ! And she even seems to be able to adjust for daylight savings ......... I am not kidding ! We love/spoil our weinie dogs every day they bring so much joy to our lives .
Old 09-04-2018, 03:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)