View Single Post
Get off my lawn!

Garage
I don't have any joints that squeak, and I was was trying to walk quietly to test his senses. He was around the corner. I can guess my office chair might make some noise when I get out of it.

For sure he has great hearing. He has chased off many packs of wolves, water buffalo, elephants, and a few prides of loins from the front yard. Or maybe that was a leaf. He has gotten much better about not barking at everything, but someone walking a dog for sure gets barked at.

This is Reuben, he is 100% food driven, and a hunter. He has um, biologically captured and disposed of several mice, and uncounted bugs. He was really hungry the day the picture was taken. He did not want me to forget to feed him.

This is Reuben on the left and Reese on the right. She is a long-haired dachshund. We got them from the same breeder. They raise the dogs with a lot of inside time and Reese is two years older. When Reuben was born, she would go to that litter and pick him out to play with. They are best friends. Both are "fixed" so no puppies.

The pillow is big enough for a Great Dane, so two little dogs have lots of room. The cover was off for laundry day.
1986 El Camino with Fuel Injected 350 Crate Engine
My Motto: I will never be too old to have a happy childhood!
Old 09-05-2018, 05:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)