View Single Post

My office has a dress code but nobody follows it. My boss regularly wears tennis shoes. I saw a woman who worked upstairs wearing stripper heels one day, but their dept has moved to another building. You also used to have a collar on your shirt, but it looks like you can wear t-shirts now, not that anyone in my dept does.

Quote:
Unacceptable
Bare feet and / or legs
Clothing that does not cover the midriff section of the body (in a standing or sitting position).
Sweatshirts (including Company logo wear)
T-Shirts with advertising, cartoon characters, slogans, etc.; oversized T-shirts, Tops or dresses that are: tank, halter, spaghetti strap, backless, off the shoulder, sheer, low neckline, cropped. (Sleeveless tops / dresses are permitted)
Transparent fabrics
Exposed Undergarments
Workout wear (also includes spandex)
Flannel and denim material of any color/pattern.
Drawstring/gathered leg pants, pants above mid-calf, sweatpants, spandex leggings, low-rise pants showing skin below the waist and painter pants.
Skirts that are shorter than 2 inches above the knee; mini skirts
Highly casual sandals, Flip flops or sandals that have straps/material between the toes.
‘Crocks’ footwear
Hiking / work boots
Athletic shoes (exceptions to this rule need management approval)
Bib overall style pants / dresses
Shorts of any length

Acceptable
Tops must have appropriate neckline (no cleavage)
T-shirts, plain or Company Logo. Company Logo apparel is acceptable (excluding sweatshirts) if it is in good condition.
Vests, Blazers, Sweaters
Dress pants, Dressy Corduroy Pants, Dressy capris and cropped pants (must wear hosiery as you would with a dress/skirt), cotton twill pants (like Dockers)
Jewelry must be minimal and worn in good taste
Clothing must be clean and well-fitted.
Business Footwear: Professional slip on or tie-up dress shoes; sandals; canvas footwear; clean and in good repair. Open-toed shoes are acceptable.
Dresses, skirts, jumpers and skirt-type gauchos are acceptable and should be no more than two inches above the knee.

Jeans: Jeans, other apparel made of denim material and sweatshirts with the Company logo may be worn on Fridays (exceptions permitted at manager’s discretion). Jeans cannot be tattered, worn, bleached or faded, or have any holes. All other guidelines within this policy shall apply.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)