View Single Post

Crooked body shops

O'Hare Auto Body in Bensenville IL: Beware!!!

If anyone has any other suggestions. Please let me know!!

This Body shop did thirteen thousands of dollars unauthorized repairs on my Porsche 911S. Yes that correct $13,000!!! They took almost two years to do the work and never informed me the repairs were denied by the insurance company, yet they continued to work on the car. Now they are keeping my car and have threatened to sell it. I now have retain a lawyer to file suit to get my car back. I have in addition contacted the States attorney office and they told me that there me be some criminal exposures their as well. RE: insurance fraud etc. & auto theft. So they want me to come in and file charges, witch I will!!! The State attorney also told me call the police and claim the car stolen.
The GM on staff at the time tried to tell the owner to give me back my car, that none of this is my fault, and the owner refused. Since then there has been several GM's walk out on this place. Run don't walk this place!!!
Old 09-12-2018, 11:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)