View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoncurly View Post
I'm sure Bill is awesome, but I took my car to Rusnak Porsche way back when and someone there stole my original rear Porsche carpet mats out of my 911. After some wrangling, Rusnak begrudgingly offered to replace with reproductions. I declined, I was so fed up with them. I'm also aware of a friend who had their spare stolen from their Mercedes service center.

I'm also sure my Audi A6 was driven into a curb by one of their workers at the Rusnak Audi service center and scraped and scratched my front valance.

I decided to take my car to Stuttcar in Pasadena, although there is about a month wait for them to work on my car.
I absolutely loathe dealers and dealerships. So far it doesn’t seem like that or feel like that with Bill there. No service advisors or porters to deal with. He handles the transaction start to finish and has a nice little work area. I have had Rusnak Audi specifically damage 2 or 3 of my customer’s cars. Peter at Stuttcar is also awesome but after using them like 4-5 times his wife interfered with some arrangements we had made for me to do a quick pit stop to clean out a jet and even though I pleaded and begged her to allow him to fulfill the very simple promise that he had made with me she would not budge. If I was dealing with him I would still be their customer. I refuse to deal with her unfortunately. Some day I will get over it and be willing to return as he is a great, honest, affordable mechanic
Old 09-12-2018, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #133 (permalink)