View Single Post
umop apisdn

Hi Todd,

Yes, four and a bit years in and so far no complaints from those that have implemented the system! I thank the folks from MegaSquirt and MSExtra for creating such a flexible platform we could mess with.

The only issue we have seen is the eWUR injector does not like the extra fuel pressure used by the 930, and with the lambda valve the eWUR isn't needed anyway.

Both MicroSquirt and MS-II are compatible with FrankenCIS so you could use MSII if you like although spark and boost control are definitely available by using the MicroSquirt

From memory the MSII has a couple of extra outputs available to use
However the MicroSquirt V3 has a more advanced and flexible circuit for Crank and Cam sensor interaction and has 2 channels instead of the 1 in MSII
https://www.diyautotune.com/support/tech/megasquirt-systems-compared/

EFI definitely comes into play if there is a need for more fuel than the CIS system can currently supply, however from a tuning perspective below that max they are almost the same

Unfortunately I was never able to get FrankenCIS to work properly on the MS3 platform
maybe one day someone better than me can integrate it.

www.FrankenCIS.com
Old 09-27-2018, 04:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1071 (permalink)