View Single Post

x-Faktory: Carrera backdate in the queue

I am wrapping up the 964 EFI project and will soon be installing the 2.7 RS mod engine in the 73 project........while these projects are winding down.....this one is spooling up.

86 Carrera to be backdated to 73 RS (no duck on this one);
This project is for my new friend Raz and is aligned with his vision (with a little help from me) of what a proper 911 hotrod should be.

Engine will be built from 3.2 to 3.5 w. 46mm PMO EFI, Mod-S cams, Headers, sport muffler. Rasant AEM/Infinity controller, all metal backdate (TRE) with the exception of the front/rear bumpers. Suspension/Braking upgrades using Rebel Racing, Tarret, Bilstein. GTS ST and S seats , Prototipo, Wevo.....too much to list.

This Carrera is an excellent running donor and lots of parts will be available, as I dis-assemble it.

I'll post parts & pricing in the "for sale" forum soon.

stay tuned.

al
[B]Current projects: 69-911.5, Previous:73 911X (off to SanFrancisco/racing in Germany).77 911S (NY), 71E (France/Corsica), 66-912 ( France), 1970 914X (Wisconsin) 76 911S roller..off to Florida/Germany
RGruppe #669
http://www.x-faktory.com/
Old 11-04-2018, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)