Thread: Blackhawk Jig
View Single Post

I’ll try post some pictures of the quarter windows when I finally get around to installing them. The rear lights are posing a problem because the mounting holes don’t really line up. More on that later.
I’ve been busy working on the electrical system. Gauges. Wiper motor and blower motor. Some old parts are cracked. Typical of a car in a hot climate I guess.
The new dash I installed looks like a million bucks. Best $1000 I ever spend. Aside from that night in Vegas of course. I wasn’t t going to do the trim down the center of the dash. Or the glovebox door etc... but the hazard switch wouldn’t fit. It’s sized to fit in the trim panel.
So to keep the car unique. I decided to use black leather for the trim. Will match the leather seats.
I have the proper material if I decide to go to a more factory look. I’d sure like to get a badge for the glovebox that says “911R” if someone has the talent to make one.
Currently I’m held up with the light switch. Mine is toast but thankfully a fellow pelican is sending me one from Florida. Well here is the progress. Doesn’t look like much but quite a bit of work. Next time I’m taking better pictures for reassembly.

I need to clean up this mess.

Last edited by seafeye; 11-08-2018 at 07:09 PM..
Old 11-08-2018, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #113 (permalink)