View Single Post

Jim,

The plan is to take the 4 cylinder motor to the limits of the Solo II rules for my class (FSP) because I have concluded the car cannot be competitive in other classes without spending A LOT of money. So, a four cylinder it is.

I know for a fact that my correspondence and writing samples have been delivered to Egan but I haven't heard from him yet. I was told by my friend/courier that he's a busy, busy guy and that I should be patient. And I am.

Good to hear from you. I think you should drive down as well. Curt's I-77 offer sounds good, but if you're coming I'd rather meet up with you and take the coast roads. Of course, this is all dependant on the vacation schedule. I was just hired by a firm yesterday and to be honest, I don't even know how much vacation I'll have. I never asked.

Later,

David

76 912E RS (i.e. "Real Slow"); 63 Volvo P1800 "S"; 71 Jaguar XJ6 Series 1; 17 Shelby GT350; 99 996 coupe; 90 ZR1 Corvette
Old 11-06-2003, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)