View Single Post
Nice guy eddie

Garage
Stories like this are fascinating to me, I can just never figure out how someone can drive that much. I always think that I drive too much but I've never put more than about 10k a year on a vehicle, (it's hard for me to compute because my driving has always been split between a few cars/trucks/motorcycles).

I just put ~5k miles on my Jetta TDI in a month driving it to MN. and back from SoCal. That was a lot of driving. It's up to about 140-something thousand, was 124k when I bought it 3 years ago. I'm looking at switching it for a late model used car w about 44k on it just to drive a newer car but it's fine w 140. You need a really long commute, every day to mile up a vehicle. I've never had that but it still seems like I'm driving all the time, living in L.A.

Last edited by speeder; 11-18-2018 at 08:49 PM..
Old 11-18-2018, 08:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)