View Single Post
A Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM View Post
Awesome Tabís! Iíll take 8 point collar slim fits in solid white, a half dozen white button downs, a half dozen each of button down and point collar basic blues, a half dozen ecru, three point collar and three button down. Add in a dozen mixed patterns whites, either point colllars or button down. All in a precise 16 36. No noticeable wear, because I like my shirts nice and I keep them forever so they need to be like new when I buy them. Since you get them at $5 a shirt, Iíll give you a generous 100% markup and pay you ten bucks per shirt. Youíll pick up shipping, of course, since BB eats shipping for me and we want to keep it apples to apples. It only took me 10 minutes on the web sore to order brand new shirts in the exact sizes, styles and colors I wanted from the official web site. I should have asked you in the beginning and saved all that time and effort. I could have spent that time looking for shirts on income-producing files, but since youíre supplying an infinity of like new BB shirts in my exact sizes and styles, I was wasting mytime! Send them all in one package and save on shipping. I donít meant to gouge you.
Well ain't you the little lord Fauntroy, I ain't at your beck and call. You are not special...you pay the freight just like all the other saps.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)