View Single Post
A Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarwood View Post
No, his point was that if you're serious about $5 thrift store shirts, you are ignoring opportunity cost of spending hours and weeks of legwork going back and forth finding the needle in the haystack (size, color, fit, condition, etc) In the end, you are paying $100's of dollars for that "$5" shirt.
You havn't been to the Thrifts in this town...you can find Brioni and Zegna clothing, Tom Ford Croc shoes, Par West bespoke Alligator golf shoes, Mantellassi shoes among a host of others...Now that level of stuff is harder to find but it does show up. The lessor stuff like BB etc show up regularly. Bally, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bruno Magli, AE have become more or less ohhhhh welll..

I have so many pairs of high end shirts, shoes. jackets and pants that I don't want anymore.. I found 12 pairs of Zanella Italian wool slacks that fit on one rack for $6 ea...they start at 300 a pair..I recently found a Yves St Laurent mens lamb skin trench coat for $5...that retails out for 7K.

I have 1000 high end Italian ties...Brioni, Zegna, Vuitton, Kitton, Stefano Richi...Vitali Pancaldi, Hermes, Armani, Tom Ford, RL Purple Label, even a Lamborghini tie avg price about $2.65. I found 50 Zenga and Brioni ties on one rack..

I found a large painting by a French Artist by the name of Marchand for 129...auction records indicate in the hood of 5K. I have found quite a bit of heavy French copper cookware & La Creuset cast iron ...All Clad is another ohhh well brand...

I really like Sutor Mantellassi shoes, the construction is second to none... Bally Scribes, John McAfee, vintage American Florsheim Imperials, American Classic Foot Joy both golf and street...Vtg American Cole Haan, Hannover Cordovan ..and French Shriner...

CITIZEN TABS

WWW.RADIOTABS.COM
Old 12-26-2018, 12:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)