Thread: Blackhawk Jig
View Single Post

Got the front blower motor and cables attached. All this years as a bike mechanic helped with making them run smoothly. Still having issues with the turn signal indicators. The blinker relay constantly clicks when the key is in the on position. All lights work fine. I do have LED bulbs. I at try a LED type relay to see if that works. Been searching the internet for a schematic diagram of the relay. Iím thinking I can add a resistor to the input 12v and trick it. By it constantly clicking it makes me think I have constant power at the input so it energizes the relay. Now why the constant power? I dunno. I checked the grounds. All the switches. It all appears correct.
Anyway. Put in the window straps. Although they arenít going to do much because the window sliders prevent the windows from going down.
Door stays were also installed. A real pain to get the nuts on at the back of the door.
Tomorrow windows. Hopefully I can make it to cars and cappuccino on Sunday.
She sure runs good.
And lastly I got a black grill for the back. Itís ok. Iím thinking chrome might look better.

Old 01-16-2019, 01:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #133 (permalink)