View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS935 View Post
However you want to categorize it so be it, but its value is primarily in the parts. I’m actually looking for a donor for a 930 project of mine, and yet this one doesn’t even make the cut. Matt’s 25k +/- estimate is probably about spot on for the right buyer. Whether you get that selling it as a package or parting it out is another matter. Call it what you want, but any 930 in today’s world that’s estimated at 25k is really only valuing it as a parts car. Spending money to restore this isn’t necessarily the best use of that money, but then again this is Pelican, where the theme seems to be: buy a project and finance the build over time even though it won’t be worth what I’ve got into it once complete. This one is a good candidate for that line of thinking.

In other words, you're saying the car is a parts car because it's valued at $25K when it's valued at $25K because it's considered a parts car.

Nicely done. Case closed.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)