View Single Post
umop apisdn

If you are using Lambda/FV control only then the pressure sensor is not needed by the system. it's only used for the eWUR control.
However, logging system and/or control pressure is still certainly useful and can be done by adding the pressure sensor to the existing lines with something like the below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Euro View Post
Len made this fitting for me last year:
On my later KE-3 fuel head there is a 8mm test port on the lower chamber and I've also removed the cold start circuit so am using the upper central port to monitor system pressure. Both ports are M8x1 so I machined the 1/8 NPT sensor thread down to M8x1 to fit the sensors without an adapter.
The alloy Lambda head I have here has a test port on the top system pressure gallery that feeds the cold start injector but nothing dedicated on the lower chamber.

www.FrankenCIS.com
Old 01-22-2019, 04:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1102 (permalink)