View Single Post
Old car guy.....

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
If you are using Lambda/FV control only then the pressure sensor is not needed by the system. it's only used for the eWUR control.
However, logging system and/or control pressure is still certainly useful and can be done by adding the pressure sensor to the existing lines with something like the below

On my later KE-3 fuel head there is a 8mm test port on the lower chamber and I've also removed the cold start circuit so am using the upper central port to monitor system pressure. Both ports are M8x1 so I machined the 1/8 NPT sensor thread down to M8x1 to fit the sensors without an adapter.
The alloy Lambda head I have here has a test port on the top system pressure gallery that feeds the cold start injector but nothing dedicated on the lower chamber.
Looks familiar, had Len (BoxterGT) build mine then added a gauge.
1981 SC Steel Widebody, DP Lid, 930/51 to 3.2l, K27 7006 Turbo, DOD, P&P Twin Plug heads, Twinfire Ignition, Ruf Intercooler, Powerhaus headers, Zork, CIS Euro FD, 009 injectors, 044 pump, BLwur, 930 4 sp LSD, Mocal 44 w/fan, LM2, Brembo, Retroair, Euromeisters
2003 BMW Z4 Daily Driver & Autocross car.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1103 (permalink)