View Single Post

In the year 2019 there are very few Porsches that make the cut as parts cars. Maybe a Boxster, maybe a 944, or a 924 or a very rusted hulk of a 914 (but even these are being fixed where years ago you would immediately dismiss one because of bad longitudinals, etc). Certainly not a 930 in this condition.

We've grown out of making any midyear into a parts car. And as a midyear owner whose car would have been parted pre-2012 or pre-1990 I am happy mine wasn't. I don't understand why this 930 in this condition (which looks better than mine) would ever be a parts car.

I wish I could buy this 930 parts car and I would sell my 911 '75S parts car to buy it. In the long run any 930 is going to be worth way more than a '75S Targa.

To each his own. Obviously Voiture or some people would not consider this car or have it up on their website. But to some who want a car to drive and work on (and mod) this car is sweet. It would be worth investing the time into - for me.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)