Thread: CIS to EFI kit
View Single Post

Garage
... all good to know but already have the conversion kit and a muffler ... sell mine for say 8k put 3k into the purchase of a 3.6 , add another 1,500 misc and pretty much plug and play time ... personally don't need to G50 it or tweek it out ... just so it starts and runs reliably ... It will have all the punch needed.... not a bad idea if I can make it work ... I would have at minimum around 2,400 all new going the Tbit or Squirt route and still not have EDIS ... so let's say upwards to around 4k and still have CIS stock cams in the motor .... so buying a good used 3.6 and adding another 1,500 out of pocket I should have a good rocket ship for about 4 grand more than just going EFI...

I do admit that I should of done this around 2006 or so when I was thinking of doing it, the cost of the motors were much less and less beat to death than what is no doubt out there now .... Just saying - dave

79 All steel wide body Targa / euro 915 oil cooled LSD / SSI's / RUF 8 & 10's / light flywheel plus lots other silly mods n upgrades
Old 01-29-2019, 11:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #590 (permalink)