View Single Post

Garage
Since this thread is still rocking here's few snaps of my FCIS modified rear electrical panel about ready to go back in.

As the last picture shows, I extended the "shelf" portion of the rear panel to accommodate new goodies while still leaving space for the rear wiper relay, rear window heater relay etc. I have run additional power to the panel and will be delivering it to the dedicated fuse block via a relay mounted on the square adapter in the LHS corner or the panel. Now, mounted on the rear panel I have:

-Microsquirt
-6 position ATC fuse block
-Relay adapter 911 round hole to standard modern square adapter, my own design I may start selling once I've road tested the design
-2x3Bar pressure sensors for MAP and constant baro adjustment, on a 3D printed bracket of my own design
-Boost control solenoid
-3D printed terminal strip for connectivity with ignition and sensors

Not shown is the knock sensor controller, still remains to be mounted.

'86 no-sunroof 930 coupe: Emissions removed, FrankenCIS controlling eWUR, lambda, COP ignition, and EBC. SC cams, K-27/29, Tial 0.8bar, TK Longneck intercooler, RarlyL8 headers and dual-outlet hooligan
'14 Jaguar XK-R: Bullet proof windscreen, rotating number plates (valid all European countries), martini mixer, whatever you do don't press this red button!
Old 02-10-2019, 06:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1106 (permalink)