View Single Post

beside watching that rectal floss, there's no fooking way I can do any of those moves besides the push ups in the first minute.

I was in OK shape, like haul ass full on for 30 miles staying up in top ten in our group. This was some time ago. A friend invited me to a spinning class. After about 4 -5 minutes of keeping up with what the instructor wanted us to do, I knew it was a waste of time in terms of any benefit making me go faster on the bike. So I decide to spin like mad for an hour staying about 95 RPM. the last 10 min she had us off the bike doing push ups and seat up. I was able to squeeze out about 10 push ups, but when it came to the seat up, I did about 15 and could no longer move. I couldn't, with all my inner and outer strength, muster out half a sit up. That kicked my ass. I realized then how important core strength is. Still don't have it. Those yoga moves are absolutely ass kickers. Not for ugly old dudes like me.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)