Thread: Everyday driver
View Single Post

SalParadise. I guess it depends where you live if people notice and like your car. I was in Costa Mesa a while ago and it seemed like every second car was an "exotic" so maybe the Cali people aren't as interested since they are inundated with wealth.

I didn't buy my car to be looked at but because I like it. I had a 1956 356A when I was 20. But I live in a small town in BC and everywhere I go up and down Vancouver Island and into Victoria I get the "thumbs up" and comments of appreciation of the 912. I am surprised how many people are happy to look and ask about the car.

But I think the bottom line is that we buy and drive these antiquated but super cool looking cars because we like them ourselves. I love walking out of a store and seeing my 912 sitting in the parking lot but I actually don't care who else does. I'm sure that most of the people on this forum feel the same way including you SalParadise.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)