View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_hunter View Post
I am sure you are just itching to get this thing back together
Yeah its been a learning curve, difficult, costly $$ and fun at the same time. I look back at my old cars and find some relief knowing its going to be the cherry on top, well maybe EXCEPT for the 930.

Speaking of the 930, check the video out below of the walk around from YouTube. I'm going to really try to get the Miami Blue car to allot of events and other fun stuff this year. I will be documenting it for my YouTube channel. So we will be looking forward to having allot of fun and meeting allot of car enthusiast. I want to get the car out to California in 2019 and drive on some of those amazing roads and possibly hit car week in Monterey and also Luftgekuhlt if I'm lucky. Sebring is in my back yard, so the PCA and CHIN days will also be documented! Please subscribe to the channel as we plan to have some good Porsche content this year! I will be investing in some better cameras and editing tools or a real editor so we can bring some good PORSCHE content. When I pick up the motor/tranny from Mike Bruns, I will be doing a full "motor/tranny" walk around, should be pretty cool, especially if I can get Mike to describe what were looking at. Thanks EVERYBODY!

Here is a throwback, its hard to believe I had this car 7 years ago. It feels like 2 weeks ago. Somebody got a great deal ($45K). Makes me want to jump off the Skyway bridge whenever I think about it, UGGGG! However by the end, it was leaking/spraying oil badly and needed to be rebuilt and treated right. At the time , I just couldn't do it.

Sorry about the background radio ahead of time and also before HD Iphones, well at least for me. YES I had the original Fuchs.

95 993 C2 GP white/tan (sold)
82 911SC Hot Rod lightweight Black/black (sold)

Last edited by nippy; 03-28-2019 at 02:47 PM..
Old 03-28-2019, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #752 (permalink)