Thread: Stijn!!
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKDinOKC View Post
Firewall needs encryption. That is pretty much done for incoming VPN connections and not outgoing connections. At least noplace I can find settings because MS would have to provide a VPN connection to Office365.

We are going to Cox Gigabit for our internet connection. Think we went to 10GB backbone quite a while ago.
Well, your guys don't seem to think secure socket and encryption for the emails is important!

When I was at the IT conference last fall I was approached by a nice young lady who told me all her company could do for is to help with security and migration to O365. I said not as long as I was working here. She huffed and walked off like I insulted her. Maybe I triggered her and she had to find a safe place, I don't know.

"Don't get so caught up in your right to dissent that you forget your obligation to contribute." Mrs. James to her son Chappie.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #149076 (permalink)