View Single Post

ok, I figured out why I get hot air. The heater box has flappers, and a valve thingy inside. I was just looking at the outside flappers. I need to see what's going on with that inside valve and see if I can give it grease, or adjust, or buy new box.

I'll take a look at fresh air blower. It's $100 here on pelican, so I might as well just buy one and replace it, since it doesn't work.

So the red levers should activate the blower in the engine compartment. However, when the car is not moving, very little heat comes out, when you start moving, a lot of heat comes out. Is that by design? Also, if I have ignition on (engine off), and engage the levers, would that engage the motor?

So the switch between the seats controls the footwell motors? Do I need to move the HVAC control to the bottom for them to engage? when car is stationary, should I feel the hot air blowing out of them? Once again, when I drive, and pull the red levers into "on" position, the HVAC control directs hot air to either defrost or to the foot well (its blowing hard), but when I'm stationary, nothing...
Old 06-20-2019, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)