View Single Post
cabmando cabmando is offline
Brew Master
cabmando's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Delphos Ohio
Posts: 12,932
Check with the ODNR. You might be able to get a nuisance permit. I know farmers can get a permit for crop damage but I'm not sure about homeowners.
Oh.. and yeah those are walking deer tracks for anyone questioning whether they're deer tracks or not.
For control I recommend a crossbow or compound bow. Very quiet.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)