View Single Post

LOL
I also 'secretly' purchased an 87 924S that I planned to pull the engine to use the block to rebuild the motor in my 951 track car. but came across a good 951 engine I am going to buy and get the 951 running, have not been to a track event yet.

at some point I'll put this turd up on the lift to see how much suspension, brake, etc work it would take to get it on the road. PO drove it to the shop across the street and parked it a couple years ago. I bought it and we put in some gas and used a jump box and after some cranking it fired up, did not really expect that and it drove across the street under its own power. with lots of clanking and rattling from the bad flex plate.

auto with a bad flex plate and PO already got that when I explained what it would take to replace he lost interest. if not too much expensive work will replace the flex plate, gut the car but keep street legal, and let my partner's sons beat it on the track / autocross.

good luck on your projects.

86 944 turbo my new DE/track car.
78 930 clone project car.
Old 07-21-2019, 06:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)