View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Something to motivate you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
They found a broken head stud.... LOL Porsche engineering my ass.

Told them to button it up, it ran fine with a broken stud, she'll continue run fine with it.

Gawd it's hard not to want to burn this car to the EFFING ground!

Geronimo,

In April 2020, I will conduct a series of sessions for “Introduction to a Engine Rebuilding Classes” that might help you loved and cherished this piece of engineering wonder. Due to these unforeseen bad experiences you are having with your BaT purchased 911 which by now has been a nightmare for you, I am inviting you to join this group next spring.

I will give you a special 50% discount for the enrollment fee and the best seat in the house if you are interested in rebuilding your engine. If you come and join us in the spring, I will let you drive my ‘78 SC track car and experience yourself how a properly cared and maintained car with 915 transmission shifts. The only problem is do you know how to drive and shift a 915 transmission? Not all good drivers are familiar with 915 manual transmission characteristics. Give it a thought and PM me later.

I need a motor for the sessions if you ever decide to get rid of this nuisance. No, I am just kidding. Wish you luck.

Tony
Old 07-23-2019, 07:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #158 (permalink)