View Single Post

Garage
1975 911S 2.7 motor

Iíve had this motor a long time, but Iíve personally never run it nor have paperwork on it. From the previous owner I got the usual, ďit ran great in the car I pulled it fromĒ. He had intended on dropping it in a 914 but the project stalled.
It turns over fine and is generally clean not disgustingly filthy and oily like many pulled motors for what thatís worth. Has header pipes the heat exchanger shrouding was cut off them. Have an original one into one muffler included. No CIS components included but wiring harness is there. I have a set of really nice Zeniths plus early intake manifolds plus a new set of proper phenolic spacers to match to the CIS head ports that could all be included for additional cost. Possibly even a set of Weber 40IDTPís could be discussed theyíre apart but complete and have been assessed by Paul Abbot to be in good shape.
Itís a 7R case.
Delivery could be discussed depending on distance of course otherwise I can place it on a pallet for shipping but the rest is up to you.
$4000

Old 08-30-2019, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)