View Single Post
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven97 View Post
. .
And as a quick litmus test, how likely are you to buy a Mazda Miata? It's a car where the manufacturer explicitly designed it to be the best possible driver's car at the price point. As small, light, and analog as possible, a pure, classic roadster with 50:50 weight distribution, not one concession to try to hit the fastest lap time on an arbitrary track. If we were true enthusiasts all about the experience, we all should be falling over ourselves to get one. But I don't own one.
About as likely as I would be to buy a Boxster (less than zero chance). I'm way too insecure to be seen tooling (literally) around in an aerobics instructor's car (regardless of its positive driving characteristics). Plus, a machine can be as light and nimble as a ballerina, but does nothing for me if it doesn't have enough thrust and acceleration to make me think, "oooohhhhhh shhhiiiiiitttttttt" when I open the throttle.

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 09-30-2019 at 06:56 PM..
Old 09-30-2019, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)