View Single Post
djnolan djnolan is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: va
Posts: 2,359
Your question about the ventilation switch. The one with the circular arrows opens and closes the flaps to admit outside air. Otherwise know as a recirculate switch.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)