View Single Post

Memorabilia from European Porsche Parade - Cortina d'Ampezzo

Offered are five (5) items related to the European Porsche Parade held on September 10th-13th @ Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy. They include: A Swiss-Made Digital Watch with leather strap; A Grill-Badge for the event; a Lapel-Pin that carries the same motif as the Watch; The Official program of the event; and lastly, a VHS Tape produced by the organizers and offered to the attendees. A more detailed description of the Watch; Lapel Pin, and Grill Badge is available and I will send it to anyone interested, The VHS Tape was produced by the organizers, and has been checked and verified by: Creative Photo,
8945 College Parkway, Ft. Myers, FL I would like $300.00 for the 5-items. That would include Postage & Insurance anywhere in the lower-48, vis USPS Priority-Mail. I will accept PayPal where my Account Number is my Email address or U.S. Postal Money Order. Email Address: vincecappelletti@embarqmail.com. Thank you for looking.
Vince Cappelletti, 10042 Hidden Pins Lane, Bonita Springs, FL. 34135. 356-Registry Member # 5491.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)