View Single Post
Uncertifiable!!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny042 View Post
I'm going to be doing one too (for Project Heavy Metal)..... so not only will it be fresh in my mind, my tools will be warm - you're welcome to borrow them.

Transmissions are fun, and easy, to work on. Well, relatively, at least. I'm sure you've seen peter zimmermans tutorial, it's a good place to start, and Gordo (or is it Gordo2?) has a few excellent threads as well.

Given that you may have to send out the diff housing for repair, the sooner you can tear into it, the better. Things have a habit of dragging out, and if it takes 4 or 5 weeks (return) for that, it may end up cutting into your spring driving time.
Wow, thank so much for your kind offer. Iíll email you to coordinate.
I need a new challenge so Iím starting my tutorials per your suggestions. You have an excellent point on timing and possible repair to the diff housing. Got to finish lowering the 997S right away.
Cheers,
Johan
Old 11-14-2019, 04:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)