View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySnakePMC View Post
This is a very enjoyable ride you're taking us along on. You're literally going to know every nook & cranny in this 911 before you're done - and I see that as a real plus. For the few complete builds I've done (other makes), I love being able to step back from the finished product and nodding internally that I'm familiar with everything on or in this car!

Forgive me if I missed it, but did you ever share the size and brand of minilite type wheels you have? Love those. Best of luck - thanks for keeping this thread alive.
That's for sure! It's a blessing and a curse knowing all the decisions and details that went into the build.

The wheels are actually 16x7/8 Minilite Mag wheels and not replicas. Not sure on the offsets as they aren't listed on the casting anywhere that I could see with a quick look and a google search for the model number didn't really return any relevant data. The one front wheel I have off the car has "1237A" stamped into it.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)