View Single Post

Garage
Jeff,
I am just now replying because I've allowed life to interfere and my Porsche life took a back seat. If you ever get a chance to do some final audio or vids of you driving the car--maybe that son of yours would love to be your co-pilot and camera man. Of course, most gearheads (me/you/most on this forum) know that sound of a SBC in anger. The dichotomy is hearing it juxtaposed against a Porsche dashboard and forward view. Catch my drift? By the way, speaking of drifts, it would be just as much fun to hear you throttle steering the car as you drift it around some vacant parking lot...(thinking that might not be the best example for your son, who is now that much closer to driving age...) In any event, again well done. I still have my 73 E coupe which is on the slow road back to road-worthy restoration after 30 years of the slow migration to more of a track rat than concours car which is what it was when I bought it from a dear Porsche brother.
I only wish now that I would have done a LS conversion on my 03 Boxster S now after spinning a bearing on a hot track day. I replaced the 3.2 with a 3.6 (911) motor and for what I spent, I think I could have done the LS...and picked up another 100HP over the 3.6. I live at altitude so every little pony counts.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #127 (permalink)