View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by trader220 View Post
That's it.... you guys are 100% right, there is no price too high, only purchases that are too early.

I tried to take out the offer on 4 different air cooled 911's today and I can't get anyone to sell me a car. These things are so visceral and so under valued. I sold out everything I had of value and I am looking to go 100% collector cars and mostly air cooled.

In apocalyptic times there is nothing like owning an air cooled Porsche and to some extent other collector cars. Its only a matter of time before they're worth their weight in gold.
Now there is a man who understands markets! 911 prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau !! People are hoarding air kewled cars to store their toilet paper. Zombies will never think to look in the frunk! If you dare say 911 prices can drop, you will be run off this forum by a pitchfork mob! Repeat after me, "Buy now, or forever be priced out!" Buying them on margin is free money! Don't be a sucker with a dayjob, just flip 911s except never sell. Soon paint flakes from a 911 rock chip will be a donor VIN tub to start a new resto! Forget GLD, they will be worth their weight in Bitcoin!
Old 03-20-2020, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)