View Single Post
Hey, nice marmot.

Garage
Glad to hear you’re doing ok.

We’re fine here except for a bad case of cabin fever.

I live in metropolitan Atlanta and it seems that the social distancing is working. But there is some strangeness in the data. The main urban downtown area covers two counties with a population of close to 2M. There have only been 99 deaths so far between the two counties. But down in rural southwest Georgia there is a small county of 89k people and they have as many cases as and 94 deaths. The rate of deaths/confirmed cases is twice the two urban counties combined. What is different? Is it socio-economic or something else? There is so much we still don’t seem to know about how this thing works which makes public policy decisions hard. In my opinion, we need to open things up in small, easily reversible steps.

The upside of burning more holes in the bumper is more practice!

I am going to buy a welder one day. It’s just a matter of when. I am space limited at the moment and probably moving within a year so I’m trying to hold off expanding the tool aresenal for a bit longer.

Take care!

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy car parts which is kind of the same thing.

Last edited by tirwin; 04-19-2020 at 01:22 PM..
Old 04-19-2020, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)