View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbalich View Post
Coming along great, Gabe!

I'm not going to lie, I find that a lot times having the garage a mess causes me a lot of stress. Then I clean it and wonder how/why I ever let it get so bad.
I am super jealous of your lift. Danmar still hasn't responded at all to my April 1 order for anchors so I can mount mine.
Thanks Chris!

I'm not sure if the garage being a mess is the stress or the stress came from it becoming a mess but either way, I agree. It's helpful to do a big cleanup between every large phase. After cleaning up this time around I've been putting all the tools back into their respective places at the end of the day. That alone has been helpful, going to grab something and it being there. Leaving stuff lying around is probably how half the 10mms go missing, lol.

The lift is so helpful! Getting the car up to waist height is great for working on the interior. What's the deal with the anchors? Are they something special/specific? I feel like concrete anchors are something you could get at most hardware stores or for sure McMaster Carr/Grainger.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #100 (permalink)