View Single Post
Registered

So, latest update. Replaced completely dead battery for second time (Interstate said last time they will swap for me for free), put OEM relay back in and and then systematically went through each fuse, pulling it to see when the battery went to 1mA. Right side parking light showed drain. Jacked with it for hour and could never figure out why i twas behaving this way until I called my Porsche Mechanic friend who told me to go check my turn signal and sure enough it was engaged. Even though key is out and ignition off, I guess it will turn it on. Makes no sense because I would have noticed lights being on the past two times - am sure of it, but regardless, that seems to be the issue this time. So, I am checking each night and battery is holding at 12.7+- Volts. So far, 2 nights and its fine. I will do this for a week, then going to put the Pump Prime SSR back in and do the same thing - check each night as it sits. No charger is on it while I test. Will report back after two weeks. Seems odd, but guess that could be the culprit.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)