View Single Post

There's no denying the fact that the 350Zs are fast. I think it was faster than my SC, but that DOES NOT make it a better car than a SC!
The suspension was too firm... if cornering hard, any small ripple/bump would toss the the car and send you sliding... very unpredictible.

The build quality was less desirable than what would be found on a spagetti powered Nova built by a special team of high school Vo-tech stutents.

I had very bad tire wear problems in the front... (bald in 7000 mi)

Door panels popping loose, dash rattles, squeeking shock tower in the rear (dealer told me it was NORMAL CHASSIS FLEX!!!!)

Orange peal all over the paint.

One seam splitting on the drivers side seat.

The worlds sloppiest feeling steering rack. It made autocrossing no fun... when I'd hit some of those fast switchbacks, the wheel wouldn't react fast enough.

Horrible visibility... backing up at night was a challenge.

Noisy throw out bearing...

I think what really threw me over the edge was the continual stream of peanut covered ***** that I had to put up with from the dealerships. You would NOT believe some of the lines they gave me. This was when I realized that warranties are worthless. I will never buy a car with a warranty again.

The interior was about as well thought out as a '58 MGA. The cupholders are where you want to put your elbow, there is no glove box where a glovebox should be... all sorts of stuff. It had some cool features and seemed like a great car for the buck, but man, it just did not come through for me.

Nissan will never again get a penny from me.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)