View Single Post

'72 Super Beetle (hotted up and boy did I drive the wheels off of it!) I was the terror of any large vehicle (Buicks, Oldmobiles and certain Plymouths and anyone wanting a driving lesson based on agility and a dumb ass kid with no fear. (that was some 30 plus years ago and I hope everyone has forgotten me and the car)

'65 Corvette Coupe 327/350
'71 914 My first Porsche even though I knew it was a VW at heart.
'75 280 Z
'77 280 Z
'74 911
'79 911 SC
'80 911 Weissach
'82 Corvette "Cross Fire Injection" POS
'85 Carrera "Turbo Look"

'73 911 T (1st time) Bone Stock original CIS car still riding as high as a Jeep when I found it.

'73 911 T/S - RIP Sam - (2nd time/same car)with "cubic dollars" having been thrown at it. Engine dyno'd at 238 hp. Ran like a scalded rat and handled nicely too but rode like a buck board on the street where it did not belong anymore. I sold it for sentimental reasons but not before setting it straight as it had sat for a good while without being driven.
She's still kicking asses at autocross events in the very capable hands of a racing acquaintance of my deceased friend. I know he would be grinning ear to ear if he were here to see him at the wheel. Bobby, you da' man. You know Sam would approve. (He'd also kick your butt).

'70 911 S (Irish Green car owned by more people than I can list here)
'96 Mazda Miata (wife's ex-ride that was a very capable little car that was only down on power)

What I own now:

'01 M Roadster/Dinan (a road rocket, no doubt about it)

'73 911 S (I finally landed the one I always wanted since before I learned to drive)

Some 40-50 motorcycles in between with 8 left in the garage now. All old vintage like me. Slow and slower.

Best to all and Happy New Year.

Tom
R Gruppe #111
Early S Registry #235
res ipsa loquitur

Last edited by sithot; 01-02-2004 at 06:44 PM..
Old 12-31-2003, 11:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #117 (permalink)