View Single Post

Garage
hmmm, well, my SC has been around. It started out purchased in Southern California in 79 by a Lady doctor. She was 40 when the car was new. I don't think it was raced while she owned it. At 60 years old she was forced to sell it by her husband because she couldn't handle the clutch anymore. I imagine it didn't gain a lot of miles that year.
I have her receipts back to 81 I think.
The car moved from California to Virginia with her and was sold to a gentleman in Maryland. An Air force bachelor who sunk all his money into the car. It moved with him to Idaho.
He rebuilt the motor and tranny at about 200,000 miles, redid the interior and a million other little things. I bought it from him last march and brought it back to the East coast again, North Carolina. And I don't even want to get into how much I have sunk into her. I dub thee Christine the car who possesses her owners and taps into their wallets like a leach! She's a good car though
No Royalty involved though. Except maybe for Christine.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)