Thread: Van life?
View Single Post
Registered

Oh man, vans are the coolest. I always had vans, I sort of gravitated towards hi top conversion vans, but had a couple of work vans, and 2 pimped out 70's style conversions, with flares, visors, chrome wheels, and fuzzy carpet, and paneling . They were my favorites My bud had one with red velour carpet, and a heart shaped hole to climb through to get back to the bed . Cragar mags, spinners, side pipes, chain link steering wheel, etc. Bow chicka wow wow .
The newer vans are the bomb as far as room, and being able to stand up , they just look weird ,
Super versatile , I moved the entire contents of my shop twice with a conversion van, and trailer, I used to haul my race car with my van, and I used them when I got started in the rental biz.
My wife and I did a couple of long trips, 3 weeks up the new england coast ,mostly camping, and van camping, and we did a month across the country, coast to coast . Great times
I also had a hippy van, and made some great memories in it, but logged a whole lot more miles on full sized Domestic vans
I always tore out all the seats except for the front 2, and even though it was still a conversion inside, it was left wide open to move and haul stuff, we just slept on the floor with air mattresses when we would travel .
I would still totally love to have a newer van , probably exactly like Legions . I think about it all the time, only I need a truck more
1976 930( peru red usa) ,1980 euro sc, 1974 914. 1997 M3, , 2004 Duramax 3500 quad cab dually . 2004 2500 HD Gas 1989 Yamaha xt 350. 2004 Turbo Pepperwagon, 1976 Chevrolet C 60 Rollback towtruck. 2006 x3 a few old tractors, and tons of tools
Old 09-25-2020, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)