View Single Post
diy83sc diy83sc is offline
diy83sc's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 874

I just read the article (tech note). Based on the description, it sounds like a plate to extend the width of the cross-member with a thick pipe welded to it. The other piece could be a similar plate that sits inside the cavity of a floor jack with two vertical plates on each end drilled to allow a bolt to pass through each end and through the center of the pipe on the other piece. Like a hinge? I architect software better than I do tools Great find! I may build one myself.

Old 01-05-2004, 07:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)