View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Hodge-podge of "old" stuff. Bonus points if anybody else has the same mouse pad (and an old SGI 550 workstation in the garage to go with it).

Not quite sure where the drafting instruments came from; it's older stuff and one of the dividers is engraved as 1940. The dead reckoning calculator was used by my wife's grandfather (who wasn't a pilot but was an engineer involved with aerospace in the 50's). This set of drafting instruments was given to me by one of my college profs as a graduation present; not quite sure on the date.

I have actually used this set many times. The ruling pens work almost as well as my old Rotring tech pens - just don't move your hand too quickly.

Was looking in my chest of drafting equipment for the old fountain pens and Rapidograph mechanical pencils - can't find them. Not sure where my lead holders are either.

(And the secret to keeping the lead in your lead holder sharp is to rotate the lead holder while pulling a line...)

Last edited by fanaudical; 10-21-2020 at 09:56 PM..
Old 10-21-2020, 09:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)