View Single Post
Registered

"There were 96 sales of $1 million or more with properties on the Multiple Listing Service in September in what Realtor Forrest Barbee, corporate broker with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona, California, Nevada Properties, said is a one-month record for Las Vegas. The previous high was 74 in May 2019.

Through September, there were 502 MLS sales of luxury homes and condos, which is 16.4 percent higher than the 431 through September 2019. There were 596 luxury sales for all of 2019.

Barbee said the luxury market is carrying the existing-home market as a whole. Overall, the number of single-family home sales in the MLS is down 5.6 percent in 2020, he said.

The luxury market shows no signs of slowing. There were 160 pending sales at the end of September with seven months of inventory, according to Barbee."
https://www.reviewjournal.com/homes/real-estate-millions/las-vegas-luxury-home-market-on-fire-2161531/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Viegas View Post
I would like to see one of these homes. I just looked on Zillow and it seems there are many homes for sale, but the price drops that I am seeing are along $1000.00 not $700K.

I would certainly entertain picking up a place with a 70%+ discount.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)