View Single Post
Get off my lawn!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
You are still not smart.

Vegas /NV is the original place in the US where it Is legal to sin. Now other places in the US and world have discovered how lucrstive it can be.

When Americans and the world for that matter have chingaling in their pockets where do they go to party? I can.wait.

Sp when Vegas is hoppin it means the country is fat. When things have gone S Vegas withers on the vine..

That does not change the fact that Vegas is still a slezy dirt bag town. It does attract sinners..it is good at it.
And possibly the fact that there is this virus going around that has the press spreading death, destruction and doom and gloom stories nightly, it might have something to do with it. Why go to a crowded place when we are told to stay home, and wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from everyone.

There must be lots of money out there if the housing boom is booming like mad across the country right now. Just going to Vegas is way way down the list of things to do for me. It is so far down on my list that is is right above set my hair on fire and get facial tattoos.
1986 El Camino with Fuel Injected 350 Crate Engine
My Motto: I will never be too old to have a happy childhood!
Old 11-03-2020, 07:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)