View Single Post
A Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH85Carrera View Post
And possibly the fact that there is this virus going around that has the press spreading death, destruction and doom and gloom stories nightly, it might have something to do with it. Why go to a crowded place when we are told to stay home, and wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from everyone.

There must be lots of money out there if the housing boom is booming like mad across the country right now. Just going to Vegas is way way down the list of things to do for me. It is so far down on my list that is is right above set my hair on fire and get facial tattoos.
well then there is the Governor shutting down the state.

Yeah plenty of newly printed USD's from the FED... 20T by the Central Banks since March 2020..

Ya know the FED is buying APPLE Corp Bonds...

The Commercial RE Mall Owners are thinking about BUYING JC PENNYS because they CAN NOT AFFORD to have another Anchor Store in their Malls close.. So they will keep it open..remember I said ZOMBIE ECONOMY..Many of them are on the verge of BK. Now while Amazon is stealing market share it does NOT tell the whole story about the collapse of Global demand. This collapse in retail space started in 2018.

It seems that STIMULUS is the only way many compainies are showing a profit. Some epiphany that is..I have kept saying the US economy has been on LIFE SUPPORT since 2008.

"Some Observer"

Last edited by tabs; 11-03-2020 at 08:12 AM..
Old 11-03-2020, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)